1. Open Mirth Connect Administrator Launcher and click Launch after selecting your desired environment.
2. Login to Mirth Connect Administrator.
3. Select Users on the left-hand side.
4. On the Users screen you will see a list of all users and their related data. This includes the user’s first name, last name, email address, organization, industry, last login timestamp, and a description.
5. Select New User on the left-hand side.
6. Fill out the User dialog box that pops up. The only required fields are Username, New Password, and Confirm New Password.
7. Click Finish.
8. Have the newly created user login to Mirth Connect Administrator with the initial password you supplied. Upon successful login, the user should receive the following dialog.
9. Have the user enter and confirm their new password before clicking Finish. Again, these are the only required fields if you uncheck ‘Register user with Mirth’.
At this point, a new user has been successfully created! If you navigate back to Users using the panel selection on the left-hand side then you should see a row for the newly created user.
As you can see, creating a new user in Mirth Connect is fairly straightforward. Keep in mind that medium to large organizations will be doing this most often. If your organization only has one or two Integration Engineers then they will probably both use the admin account.